Power-Ups are a mechanic used for Daddy after he completes a chore, he will earn a power-up to baby-proof the house easier. Power-ups last at the rest of gameplay. Power-ups can include ones like looking through objects/items or the baby through walls, or eat/drink any dangerous stuff that the baby can (Daddy can't die when using that power-up). The mechanic links to the other mechanic used by Daddy, Chores. All the power-ups are earned by completing a chore. They're only 2 power-ups that are single earned. Breaking Dad is an example of a single earned power-up but is done with the "Duke that Pill!" chore which you have to microwave the pills after particle glowing is presented after you microwave it you grab it then you earn the power-up "Breaking Dad". Master Cook is also a single earned power-up but is done with a chore too, doing the "Cooking" chore will earn you the "Master Cook" power-up after completing it.
List of Power-Ups Edit
A complete list of Power-Ups so far added in the game.
- Breaking Dad - Allows dat to eat all dangerous objects (Not drinkables)
- Bod Dad - Dad can pick up and move several large objects
- Master Cook - Food heals twice as much (for the baby)
- Peek-A-Boo - Makes the daddy invisible
- Say Momma - Daddy can see the location of objects through walls (Not the Strange Rubber Object)
- Bat Bad - Daddy can see baby's health and location through walls
- Breaking Dad is the only power-up to be earned by only the "Microwaving Pills" chore and also being only earned in that chore too
- Master Cook is the only power-up to be earned by only the "Cooking" chore and also being only earned in that chore too
- Only 2 power-ups are single earned (only earned by only a one specific chore)